Looking for recipes Bo's Asparagus Casserole, the site provides recipes Bo's Asparagus Casserole that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Bo's Asparagus Casserole of which you need
|Bo's Asparagus Casserole|
"This casserole is a staple at our holiday meals. Loaded with asparagus, cream of mushroom soup, and creamy cheese, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!"
- 4 (15 ounce) cans extra-long asparagus spears, drained - divided
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 (1 ounce) slices processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), divided
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place half the asparagus into the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1 can cream of mushroom soup over the asparagus.
- Top soup with 6 slices processed cheese.
- Layer on remaining asparagus, remaining soup, and remaining slices of processed cheese.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the casserole; spread butter cubes evenly over the crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cracker topping is lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.