Popular Recipes Quick and Easy Chicken Taquitos

Trying to find recipes Quick and Easy Chicken Taquitos, our own site provides recipes Quick and Easy Chicken Taquitos that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Quick and Easy Chicken Taquitos of which you need

Quick and Easy Chicken Taquitos

My kids love the taquitos we get at the grocery store in the freezer aisle. They would happily eat them every day. However, the mean mommy that I am, am working on reducing the amount of processed food in our diet so I had to try homemade. After checking all the recipes for taquitos I could find, I decided to mix it up and create my own! So I took ideas from about 4 different recipes and went to town. My kids and husband have given their seal of approval. My very picky 3-year-old even had seconds! I serve them on a bed of lettuce with sour cream and do Mexican rice on the side.

Ingredients :

  • ¾ pound shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL(R)), drained
  • 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • ½ teaspoon chili powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
  • 18 (6 inch)s corn tortillas
  • cooking spray (such as Pam(R))

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 9 M Ready in : 1H

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.

Komentar