Trying to find recipes RAGÚ® Family Favorite Chili Mac, our own site provides recipes RAGÚ® Family Favorite Chili Mac that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes RAGÚ® Family Favorite Chili Mac of which you need
|RAGÚ® Family Favorite Chili Mac|
"This quick and easy chili mac will be a family hit! Make it your own with your favorite chili toppings."
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Amount Per Serving: Calories, 520; Calories from Fat, 140; Total Fat, 16 g; Saturated Fat, 5 g; Trans Fat, 0.5 g; Cholesterol, 75 mg; Sodium, 780 mg; Total Carbs, 60 g; Dietary Fiber, 6 g; Sugars, 13 g; Protein, 34 g; Vitamin A, 20 %; Vitamin C, 30 %; Calcium, 6 %; Iron, 35 %
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.