Trying to find recipes Kids' Choice Healthilicious Pineapple Smoothie, the site provides recipes Kids' Choice Healthilicious Pineapple Smoothie that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Kids' Choice Healthilicious Pineapple Smoothie of which you need
|Kids' Choice Healthilicious Pineapple Smoothie|
"This is my kids' favorite smoothie! The main flavors of this smoothie are pineapple and vanilla but it is full of antioxidants from berries and spinach! Great way to get your greens."
- 8 ounces vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 1/2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup crushed ice
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 10M|
- Blend yogurt and baby spinach together in a blender until spinach is finely chopped. Add blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, and water; blend until smooth. Add crushed ice and blend again until smooth.
- For a less sweet smoothie you can add an extra cup or two of crushed ice.
- Another less sweet option is to substitute plain fat-free yogurt plus 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in place of the vanilla fat-free yogurt.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.