Looking for recipes Chef John's Banana Bread, the site provides recipes Chef John's Banana Bread that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Chef John's Banana Bread of which you need
|Chef John's Banana Bread|
"Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition."
- cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 9x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add mashed bananas and beat until combined. Beat eggs into the butter mixture one at a time, fully blending each egg before adding the next. Stir vanilla extract and milk into the mixture.
- Stir chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and flour mixture into banana mixture until just incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Tap pan on the counter to release any air pockets.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour 10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the bread rest in the pan for 15-20 minutes; remove from pan, slice, and serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.