Looking for recipes Orange Chocolate Chippers, our own site provides recipes Orange Chocolate Chippers that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Orange Chocolate Chippers that will you need
|Orange Chocolate Chippers|
"Chocolate chips and pecans in these delicious orange and vanilla cookies are perfect after-school snacks."
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips*
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 1H|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat shortening, sugar and orange peel in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in milk and egg.
- Combine flour, pudding mix and baking powder in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.
- * or substitute dried cranberries for the chocolate chips.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.