Trying to find recipes Crab Rangoon Dip for the Slow Cooker, our own site provides recipes Crab Rangoon Dip for the Slow Cooker that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Crab Rangoon Dip for the Slow Cooker that will you need
|Crab Rangoon Dip for the Slow Cooker|
"A delicious, creamy dip similar to the filling in crab rangoons. Serve with crackers."
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package crabmeat, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- Mix cream cheese, crabmeat, sour cream, green onions, confectioners' sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 2 hours, stirring at least once.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.