Tasty Recipes: Coconut Margarita

Trying to find recipes Coconut Margarita, our own site provides recipes Coconut Margarita that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Coconut Margarita that will you need

Coconut Margarita

"A creamy, slightly sweet margarita approved by all my friends. I learned how to make margaritas from my husband's Mexican family, so I tend to prefer them stronger than some people, though I've never had complaints. I included the brand names of my favorite ingredients, but I'm sure others will work as well. Try to avoid sweet and sour mixes that contain synthetic ingredients - these taste awful. Some people like to rim the glass with toasted coconut flakes. Serve over ice and enjoy!"

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups sweet and sour mix (such as Bone Daddy®)
  • 1 cup tequila (such as Cuervo Gold®)
  • 1/2 cup triple sec liqueur
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 2 limes, juiced

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 8M Ready in : 10M
  • Mix sweet and sour mix, tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, and lime juice in a pitcher, stirring vigorously. Serve over ice.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar