Trying to find recipes Mediterranean Bulgur Wheat, our own site provides recipes Mediterranean Bulgur Wheat that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Mediterranean Bulgur Wheat of which you need
|Mediterranean Bulgur Wheat|
"This is a really yummy side dish that goes well with chicken or fish."
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring chicken broth and bulgur to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until bulgur is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; saute onion and celery until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir onion mixture, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes into bulgur; season with salt and pepper.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.