Are you searching for recipes Jerk Marinade Seasoning Rub, each of our site provides recipes Jerk Marinade Seasoning Rub that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Jerk Marinade Seasoning Rub of which you need
|Jerk Marinade Seasoning Rub|
"This is a blend of more than 12 herbs and spices combined in a delicious array of spicy superb-ness! Cinnamon, thyme, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion, allspice, and so much more is so good that you will never buy a store-bought version of jerk seasoning again!"
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons ground allspice
- 3 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried sage (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Whisk onion powder, thyme, allspice, black pepper, turbinado sugar, garlic powder, sea salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, marjoram, sage, and rosemary together in a bowl.
- You can use bird's eye pepper instead of cayenne pepper, if desired. I store the finished seasoning in a sealed glass jar to maintain its pungent smell and freshness. This is so delicious, add it to chicken, beef, or fish as a marinade, or make it into a jerk sauce. Add it to rice, or couscous as a spicy seasoning, or even use as rub for tempeh, or sliced tofu! Fabulous!
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.