Are you searching for recipes No-One-Will-Know Vegan Brownies, our own site provides recipes No-One-Will-Know Vegan Brownies that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes No-One-Will-Know Vegan Brownies of which you need
|No-One-Will-Know Vegan Brownies|
"Chewy, fudge-y, rich brownies without eggs or oil! Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream."
- cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18 ounce) package double-chocolate vegan brownie mix
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare a 12x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour entire contents of can of black beans into a blender bowl; add water and blend until very smooth.
- Stir blended black beans and brownie mix together in a bowl until the mix is completely moistened; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Read the ingredient label to ensure your brownie mix is vegan if you want to avoid dairy products.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.