Looking for recipes Pineapple Cinnamon Ham Glaze, the site provides recipes Pineapple Cinnamon Ham Glaze that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Pineapple Cinnamon Ham Glaze that will you need
|Pineapple Cinnamon Ham Glaze|
"I have tried for years to find a really good ham glaze. After many attempts I have finally created a recipe I really love. It makes enough to glaze a 10 to 15 pound ham."
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 15M|
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Stir vinegar, water, honey, and mustard together in a saucepan; add brown sugar mixture and whisk until blended. Turn heat to medium-high, stir crushed pineapple into mixture, and bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pineapple juice can be substituted for the water in the glaze if desired.
- Bake ham as directed. Thirty minutes prior to end of baking time, remove ham from oven and score in a diamond pattern. Pour glaze over ham, place back in oven, and bake for final 30 minutes. (Optional: baste with glaze runoff and drippings several times).
- Grill 1 can sliced pineapple until just brown. Garnish finished ham with grilled sliced pineapple and 1 small jar maraschino cherries using toothpicks.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.