Trying to find recipes Classic Standing Beef Rib Roast, our own site provides recipes Classic Standing Beef Rib Roast that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Classic Standing Beef Rib Roast of which you need
|Classic Standing Beef Rib Roast|
"A standing rib roast is a very special treat and traditional holiday fare. Follow this simple recipe and you'll be sure to enjoy the results!"
- 1 (7 pound) standing rib roast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons red wine
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Stock or Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H55M|
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Season the beef with the black pepper. Place the beef into a roasting pan, rib-side down.
- Roast for 2 hours 20 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Remove the beef to a cutting board and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Spoon off any fat from the pan drippings. Stir the wine in the pan and heat over medium-high heat to a boil, stirring to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Pour the wine mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir the stock and flour in a medium bowl with a whisk. Gradually add the stock mixture to the saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Serve the stock mixture with the beef.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.