Are you searching for recipes Cocoa-Nut Pancakes, each of our site provides recipes Cocoa-Nut Pancakes that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Cocoa-Nut Pancakes of which you need
"The cocoa powder gives it a zing! Serve hot, with butter and syrup."
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk flour, sugar, cocoa powder, flax seeds, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir coconut milk, egg, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and vanilla extract into flour mixture until batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, creating 4-inch circles, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.