Are you searching for recipes Zucchini Cornbread Pie, the site provides recipes Zucchini Cornbread Pie that a person need Listed here are the dishes Zucchini Cornbread Pie of which you need
|Zucchini Cornbread Pie|
"Sweet and delicious use for zucchini! Halfway between a bread and a pie!"
- 1 pastry for a 9-inch pie crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1/4 cup milk
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie crust into a 9-inch square pan.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until transparent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to onion; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and cool onion mixture slightly.
- Mix onion mixture, zucchini, eggs, carrot, 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Stir cornbread mix and milk into onion-zucchini mixture; pour into the pie crust. Pinch pie crust edges down into the pan until 1/4-inch from the top. Sprinkle the remaining Cheddar cheese over the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pie is set in the middle and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Mexican cheese blend can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese.
- I slice the zucchini and carrot on a mandolin.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.