Looking for recipes Garlic Bread Popcorn, each of our site provides recipes Garlic Bread Popcorn that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Garlic Bread Popcorn of which you need
|Garlic Bread Popcorn|
"Odd but delicious version of garlicky goodness that tastes great! There is no way to go wrong with this, you just have to love garlic as much as I do. Adjust to your tastes! The wonderful thing about popcorn is that it is so versatile!"
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 10M|
- Pop popcorn in a air popper according to manufacturer's instructions; transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle butter over popcorn; stir to evenly coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and rosemary over popcorn; toss to coat.
- If you would like to use microwave popcorn I would suggest a light butter brand, and adjust the seasonings to your taste.
- Try Smart Balance® spray instead of butter for a lighter version.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.