Trying to find recipes Baked Taro Chips, our own site provides recipes Baked Taro Chips that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Baked Taro Chips of which you need
|Baked Taro Chips|
"Paleo. Beats potato chips."
- 1 large taro root, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch disks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place taro disks in a 1- to 2-inch deep dish. Brush disks evenly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops of chips are crisp, about 15 minutes; flip chips and continue baking until second side is crisp, about 15 more minutes.
- You can also coat taro disks by placing in a resealable bag and shake with oil. Try a flavored salt if desired.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.