Are you searching for recipes Swiss Ham Pie, the site provides recipes Swiss Ham Pie that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Swiss Ham Pie of which you need
|Swiss Ham Pie|
"I got this recipe from my aunt. It has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. It's definitely comfort food for me! Garnish cooked pie with more Swiss cheese."
- 1 pastry for a 9-inch single pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup diced ham
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir cornstarch, nutmeg, garlic salt, and black pepper into melted butter until cornstarch dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour milk into cornstarch mixture; cook and stir until thickened and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Stir Swiss cheese into milk mixture; cook and stir until melted and cheese sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese sauce and eggs together in a bowl until eggs are warmed; pour into cheese sauce and whisk until incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir ham into cheese sauce; pour into pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pie is set in the middle, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving, 5 to 10 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.