Looking for recipes Roasted Eggplant Subs, each of our site provides recipes Roasted Eggplant Subs that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Roasted Eggplant Subs that will you need
|Roasted Eggplant Subs|
"These easy sandwiches are perfect for quick weeknight dinners--especially meatless Mondays!"
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, large size
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 pound) eggplant, quartered and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat Italian-style rolls, split
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1 cup baby romaine lettuce or mixed greens
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do not exceed 400 degrees F. Add flour to a Reynolds(R) Large Oven Bag. Shake. Place bag in a roasting pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Drizzle eggplant with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place eggplant and red onion in bag. Close bag with tie (found inside package). Cut six 1/2 -inch slits in top of bag to allow steam to escape. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand during cooking without touching heating elements, wall, or racks. Bag should not hang over pan.
- Roast about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet with cut sides up. In a small bowl, mix feta and cream cheese together. Spread cheese mixture on cut sides of roll tops. Bake in the oven for the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Remove rolls and eggplant from oven. To serve, carefully cut open top of oven bag. Remember: Always support bag with pan. Place eggplant and onion on roll bottoms. Top with red peppers and romaine. Close sandwiches with the cheese-topped halves.
- Looking for a healthy meal that fits your busy schedule? Use an oven bag to create these delicious healthy subs in just 30-minutes. Need it faster? Roast the eggplants ahead of time then throw together the sandwiches in minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.