Looking for recipes Sloppy Joe Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Sloppy Joe Casserole that a person need Listed here are the dishes Sloppy Joe Casserole of which you need
|Sloppy Joe Casserole|
"This is a great comfort food recipe that I love to make on a cold winter day. It is also a hit at our church's potluck dinners."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir tomatoes, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper into ground beef mixture; reduce heat and simmer until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook corn in the boiling water until cooked through, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Mix corn, pasta, and Colby-Jack cheese into ground beef mixture; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.