Trying to find recipes Oreo® Cheesecake with Kit Kat® and M&M's®, our own site provides recipes Oreo® Cheesecake with Kit Kat® and M&M's® that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Oreo® Cheesecake with Kit Kat® and M&M's® that will you need
|Oreo® Cheesecake with Kit Kat® and M&M's®|
"Oreo® - Kit Kat® - M&M's® - Nutella® in a cheesecake! Great combination! I did this with my sister who is a first time baker and she really enjoyed doing this recipe. It will be fun bonding with kids as well."
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 (1.5 ounce) bars chocolate-covered wafer candy bars (such as Kit Kat®)
- 5 (1.69 ounce) packages candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®)
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 2H45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix crushed cookies, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons white sugar together in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan forming a crust.
- Beat the four 8-ounce packages cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups white sugar together in a large bowl until smooth; gradually beat in 3/4 cup milk until smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into cream cheese mixture, beating well after each addition. Mix sour cream, flour, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the crust; top with chopped cookies. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 15 minutes. Refrigerate cheesecake until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, half 8-ounce package cream cheese, and chocolate-hazelnut spread together in a bowl. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt to cream cheese mixture until frosting is smooth.
- Remove the ring of the springform pan from cheesecake. Spread frosting over entire cheesecake. Place wafer candy bars around the sides of cheesecake. Sprinkle chocolate pieces over top of cheesecake.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.