Trying to find recipes Big Game Grape Jelly Barbeque Ham Sandwiches, each of our site provides recipes Big Game Grape Jelly Barbeque Ham Sandwiches that a person need Listed below are the dishes Big Game Grape Jelly Barbeque Ham Sandwiches that will you need
|Big Game Grape Jelly Barbeque Ham Sandwiches|
"Delicious make-ahead-and-serve-the-next-day recipe for a party. No one will ever guess the secret ingredient...grape jelly."
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 (12 ounce) bottles bottled sweet chili sauce (such as Heinz® Premium Chili Sauce)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 pounds chipped chopped ham
- 12 sandwich buns, split
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 9H25M|
- Stir together the vinegar, grape jelly, paprika, mustard powder, brown sugar, bottled sweet chili sauce, and water in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, turn heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the chipped ham and stir to combine with sauce. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, bring the sauce and ham slowly to a simmer over low heat and cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the ham onto sandwich buns to serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.