Looking for recipes Homemade Italian Red Sauce, each of our site provides recipes Homemade Italian Red Sauce that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Homemade Italian Red Sauce of which you need
|Homemade Italian Red Sauce|
"You will love my Italian-style sauce. You can add meatballs to this sauce; it comes out really good."
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups water
- 2 (32 ounce) cans crushed diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add water, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, baking soda, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Stir mixture, bring to a simmer, and cook until the sauce is thickened, about 2 hours.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.