Looking for recipes Slow Cooker Northern White Bean, each of our site provides recipes Slow Cooker Northern White Bean that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Slow Cooker Northern White Bean that will you need
|Slow Cooker Northern White Bean|
"White beans are cooked in a slow cooker with smoked neck bones, aromatic vegetables, seasonings, and chicken broth. This recipe can be used for cooking most any dried bean in the slow cooker. Adjust liquid when cooking tougher skin beans (such as pinto beans). Add garlic and onion powder to taste, if desired."
- 1 1/2 cups dried great Northern beans, rinsed
- 2 large smoked neck bones
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon soul seasoning
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 11H15M|
- Place beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Place neck bones in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth over the top; stir in soul seasoning.
- Cook on High until meat is falling off the bones, about 1 hour. Transfer bones and meat to a plate and shred meat from bones; discard bones.
- Stir beans, onion, vinegar, sugar, and hot sauce into slow cooker; spread shredded meat over beans.
- Cook on High for 2 to 4 hours (or cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours).
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.