Looking for recipes Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Chili, the site provides recipes Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Chili that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Chili that will you need
|Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Chili|
"I LOVE to create new recipes. My son's love for beans and cheese is the inspiration for this very simple chili. It's perfect served with corn bread and salad."
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix (such as French's Chili-O Original Seasoning Mix®)
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 pound) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Place ground beef into a large skillet and cook, stirring often, until the beef is browned and crumbled, about 10 minutes. Stir in green onions after 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Place ground beef mixture into a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Stir in black beans, corn and its liquid, chili seasoning mix, crushed tomatoes, and water; stir to combine. If chili seems too thick, mix in a little more water.
- Cover the chili and cook 1 hour; add processed cheese cubes, allow to melt, and stir into the chili until smooth just before serving.
- Good with lean ground beef or ground turkey.
- To make in a slow cooker, brown ground beef and green onion in step 1, and transfer to a slow cooker. Set cooker to High setting and cook for 3 hours. Stir in processed cheese, allow to melt, and thoroughly mix before serving.
- As the chili cools, it'll become firm. This is caused by the processed cheese; it will soften up again when warmed.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.