Are you searching for recipes White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Pie, our own site provides recipes White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Pie that a person need Listed here are the dishes White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Pie of which you need
|White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Pie|
"A light and tasty dessert for summer."
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 pound strawberries
- 1/3 pound chopped strawberries
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 4H55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and set, about 10 minutes; cool completely.
- Heat 2/3 cup cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until just barely bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes. Place white chocolate in a bowl and pour hot cream over the chocolate. Whisk until white chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Puree 2/3 pound strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Fold 1/2 the whipped cream into the cooled white chocolate mixture. Fold white chocolate mixture into remaining whipped cream. Add the strawberry puree and fold until just combined. Spoon strawberry mixture on top of the crumb crust in the springform pan. Top with chopped strawberries. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours.
- If the chocolate does not completely melt with the hot cream, microwave the chocolate for about 30 seconds and whisk until smooth.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.