Trying to find recipes Texas Caviar, the site provides recipes Texas Caviar that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Texas Caviar of which you need
"This is my favorite snack in the whole world; serve with tortilla chips or as a salsa. This recipe makes a ton!"
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Mix black-eyed peas, onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, canola oil, ketchup, vinegar, jalapeno peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, basil, chili powder, paprika, celery salt, black pepper, and thyme together in a large bowl. together in a large bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate to let the flavors mingle, at least 1 hour.
- Instead of making the dressing, you can just use 1 cup of Italian dressing and 1/2 cup of taco sauce. I just never have these things around when I make this.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.