Trying to find recipes Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole, the site provides recipes Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole that will you need
|Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole|
"Great easy recipe."
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 pounds hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and milk together in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted and the liquid is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread hash brown potatoes into a casserole dish; pour soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges begin to brown, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the dish; let the cheese melt as the dish cools slightly before serving, about 10 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.