Looking for recipes Chipotle Cheeseburgers, each of our site provides recipes Chipotle Cheeseburgers that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Chipotle Cheeseburgers that will you need
"Smoke the competition at your tailgate by adding TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce to your burger."
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 red onion slices
- 6 tomato slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons of the TABASCO(R) Chipotle Sauce and salt in a large bowl and mix well; shape into 6 patties.
- Combine mayonnaise with remaining 1 tablespoon TABASCO(R) Chipotle Sauce and mix well; set aside.
- Grill or broil hamburger patties to desired doneness; place cheese slices on burgers and continue cooking just until cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise on buns and top each with lettuce, burger, tomato and onion.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.