Looking for recipes Crunchy Fish Tacos, the site provides recipes Crunchy Fish Tacos that a person need Listed below are the dishes Crunchy Fish Tacos of which you need
|Crunchy Fish Tacos|
"The fish in these tacos get their amazing crunch from Old El Paso® taco shells."
- Fish Tacos:
- 9 Old El Paso® taco shells
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 8 (6 inch) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place taco shells in 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; crush shells with rolling pin. Add taco seasoning mix; shake until well mixed.
- Cut tilapia fillets into 3x1-inch pieces. Add fillet pieces to bag, pressing crumbs onto pieces to coat. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turning halfway through bake time. Place 2 pieces on each tortilla. Add toppings. Roll up tortillas.
- Make it your own: You can add your own favorite toppings to change things up. These tacos are so versatile!
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.