Are you searching for recipes Almond Crunch Granola, the site provides recipes Almond Crunch Granola that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Almond Crunch Granola that will you need
|Almond Crunch Granola|
"Homemade granola, with toasted almonds, coconut, and oats, is perfect for sprinkling on yogurt or just snacking on by the handful."
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted*
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats**
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond or vegetable oil
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Combine toasted almonds with oats, coconut and cinnamon. Blend honey with oil and drizzle over almond-oat mixture, tossing to mix well. Bake in oven at 350 degrees, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven; loosen with spatula; cool.
- Microwave Directions: Combine as above in glass baking dish. Cook on high 8 minutes, stirring every two minutes; cool.
- *To Toast Almonds:
- Microwave Oven: Spread almonds in a single layer in shallow glass baking dish. Microwave on Hi Power, 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Cool on counter.
- Conventional Oven: Spread almonds in a single layer in shallow pan. Place in cold oven, toast at 350 degrees F, 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted. Cool on counter.
- **Old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats may be used.
- This granola is packed with good ingredients, as well as vitamin E. It's also low in sodium.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.