Looking for recipes Quick Jicama Slaw, each of our site provides recipes Quick Jicama Slaw that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Quick Jicama Slaw that will you need
|Quick Jicama Slaw|
"This jicama slaw has an awesome blend of flavors and textures. The apple adds some nice sweetness and the dressing has just the right amount of flavor with a tiny bit of heat."
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 sweet apples, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Toss red cabbage, apples, jicama, carrots, and red onion together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, rice vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, sugar, salt, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper together in a small bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to combine. Let slaw sit until flavors combine, about 10 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.