Are you searching for recipes Cornmeal-Crusted Black Bean Burger, the site provides recipes Cornmeal-Crusted Black Bean Burger that a person need Listed here are the dishes Cornmeal-Crusted Black Bean Burger of which you need
|Cornmeal-Crusted Black Bean Burger|
"These black bean burgers have a cornmeal crust."
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 8H26M|
- Mix black beans, egg, red bell pepper, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and hot sauce in a large bowl with your hands until evenly mixed.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Divide mixture into 1/3 cup portions; shape into 3-inch burgers.
- Spread cornmeal into the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Press the burgers into the cornmeal to coat both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook burgers in hot oil until the center is hot, about 8 minutes per side.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.