Trying to find recipes Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet, the site provides recipes Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet that will you need
|Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet|
"Use less pepperoni if you don't want it too spicy."
- 1 pound ground beef, or to taste
- 16 slices pepperoni, or to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and pepperoni slices in the hot skillet until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir tomatoes, water, and the seasoning packet contents from the ramen noodles into the beef mixture.
- Break ramen noodle blocks into halves and add to beef mixture with the green bell pepper; cook until the noodles soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the beef mixture, and place a cover on the skillet; let mixture sit until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- This is also good with Oriental-flavor ramen.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.